Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Eve

Once again, I had a bad day.  I didn't track anything that I ate, although I was pretty busy cleaning and cooking. I don't even want to know how many calories I ate whilst making the three batches of cookies that I baked today.  I'm pretty sure I ate the equivalent of 3 dozen cookies in batter alone.  At least I didn't overindulge during dinner.  I ate a medium-sized portion of Mexican casserole and drank a bunch of water.  IIIIIIIIII also chowed down on 3 of the cookies that I made today.  Ugh.

I just came back from trying on clothes in my closet to wear to church tomorrow.  After squeezing my fat thighs into my black pants and being unable to button them without puking, I've decided to stick to my old standby, the gray pants.  Now I'm sitting here balancing my computer on my gut, hoping that the heat and rays from it will melt the lard that has overtaken my body.

Tomorrow is a new day, and tomorrow I'll continue on my quest for healthiness and hotness!

No comments:

Post a Comment