Monday, December 20, 2010

Introduction

Hello to all of the three people that may actually read this blog!  Here's a little bit of background info.  My name is Liz and I'm a 4th year veterinary student.  I have about 3 months left of clinics on campus, and then I have an "off-quarter", where I will need to complete two 2-week externships.  Graduation is in June, and I'll actually be a veterinarian.  I cannot believe that my schooling is coming to an end!!  I've applied for a few internships in Texas, and now I'm just waiting to hear whether or not I got any of them.  Anyway, along with documenting my vet school journey, I'm also going to be documenting my weight-loss journey, and the road to a new me.  I've decided that I would like to get down to my goal weight this year, which is about 50 pounds lighter than I am now.  It's going to be a rough road, but I figured that writing it down and sharing it with others might hold me a little bit more accountable.  For now, it's late, and I need to go to bed, so until next time, goodnight!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment